Aldworth Philharmonic Orchestra enables us as amateur musicians to enjoy playing to a high standard and to make classical music more accessible to the local community. We are also committed to the performance of contemporary music and support the development of talented young composers.
Patrons’ donations are very important, as they help ensure the future of our orchestra and enable us to launch ambitious programmes and projects.
For a minimum donation of £25/annum you will receive:
- Thanks in concert programmes
- Regular updates of activities through the APO newsletter
- Invitation to open rehearsals
- Invitation to special patrons’ events
- Reserved seating at concerts
For donations of £50/annum and above, in addition to the above benefits, you will receive:
- 3 complimentary guest tickets per year
- Complimentary programme at each concert
If you would like to become a Patron of Aldworth Philharmonic Orchestra, please make a donation by completing the form below.
If you have any queries regarding the Patrons Scheme, please contact our Outreach Officer and Patron Manager, Michael, email@example.com